Wednesday, March 4, 2009

15 lbs to go...

I went to the doctor for migraines the other day and as I stepped on the scale...the numbers just kept going. I knew I had gained weight since we moved in but didn't quite grasp how much until that appointment. The doctor even did blood work to make sure everything was ok. I wanted to say, "Yes, everything is ok...except for the fact that I eat when I'm bored, tired, annoyed, happy, sad, excited, anxious, etc."

Time to shut my mouth!

I woke up this morning and did Body Pump. I feel amazing! By 7:15, I had worked out, showered and was ready to start the day. It's now 8:30 and I'm still going strong. Baby steps, right?? :) Hoping the rest of the week goes as well as this morning!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Not sure where you've put those 15 pounds because I certainly don't see it!!

I've been doing Turbo Jam in addition to MAJOR time on the treadmill... 3 months and I'm down a whole 6 pounds. Damn genetics! =P