Sunday, April 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Halle

Yesterday was my baby girl's 6th birthday. I am still in shock that time can really go that fast.

Her girl scout troop went to see Miracles and Magic. Fantastic! A performance that touched my heart forever. All of the sales go to A Kid Again & I think a few of the girls actually got that. Watching 13 Kindergartners reach for falling snow inside a theater was pretty powerful too. There is just something about magic that makes your mind feel like a child again -- plus the comedians that were over the girls' heads were pretty funny too!

I think she enjoyed every second of her birthday. Of course, we can't end with one day! Today we will have her Fairy Tea Party.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Happy Birthday big girl! :) Hope your tea party was lots of fun!!