Monday, April 11, 2011

So happy this gorgeous weekend is over

Strange, right? I am in love with sunshine. I am confident if I saw it 365 days a year...I'd still be happy seeing it every day yet I am so thankful for this rainy Monday. Ty decided to scare us again yesterday. I admit, I panicked but I am pretty sure most people in our situation would have. He fell to the ground and complained his stomach hurt, every few minutes would hold his stomach (directly over his incision) and scream and he was white as a ghost. So...I called the doctor. She told us to head to Children's. After almost 9 hours of tests, Ty had a stomach flu. They have the same symptoms. In the back of my head, I knew it wasn't the same thing but I thought if it was and it would get worse...I didn't want to even go there. So, 9 hours of testing and $1000's in hospital bills later, I feel comfortable with the decision.

On the other hand, I missed out on Halle convincing Ryan that setting up the pool was a good idea. We now have a blow up pool, plastic slide and basketball hoop on our deck...in April. I love it. I love how much she has her Daddy wrapped around her little finger too.

No comments: