Sunday, January 18, 2009

Still organizing the playroom...

Well, I have discovered that I am taking on a bigger challenge than I expected. I spent most of yesterday organizing the playroom. To be honest, most people would have been completely comfortable with the way it looked before. Most things were in bins, most toys had a "spot". For some reason, it just didn't work for me. The kids have been taking toys out of this room and playing in other rooms and I wanted it to be a spot that looks exciting enough to play in. I am getting closer but not quite there. We now have a "nursery" -- complete with a baby crib, changing table, playpen and high chair. You can also find a "restaurant --- also complete with all the fixings: a kitchen, table, chairs, grill, grocery cart and a few menus. Don't forget the "library" -- sitting area with way to many books. A wrestling ring -- thanks Ty. Ok, seriously this list could go on and on but I think it is going to work. It's like a little school up here with little centers. I am sure within 24 hours the kids will have it unrecognizable but...maybe I can get pictures before then. :)

1 comment:

Jessica And Larry said...

Sounds awesome Sara! I can't wait to see it!